I’ll be covering several topics in today’s episode, and I have a story about dinosaur bones:
- Become a Patron to help me keep and improve this podcast!
- Fred Flintstone’s BBQ’d Dinosaur Bones – https://www.facebook.com/JACKS-BBQ-SHACK-449441398540120/ & http://www.jacksbbqshack.com/
- Sam & Dean’s new bad-ass secret headquarters. (Season 8)
- About Ginger Beer (Bundaberg, Jamaican spiced, Trader Joe’s [ginger mints])
- Doctor Who Premier & new season 10 – with a trio! – Fathom Events – https://www.fathomevents.com/events/doctor-who-season-10
- Video-recording contacts – futurism.com – https://www.google.com/amp/s/futurism.com/sonys-new-contact-lenses-let-record-store-everything-see/amp/
- Studs Terkel interviews collection – http://studsterkel.wfmt.com/
- MWGIC is now live on iTunes & TuneIn
- Morning People Are – Mostly – Unwitting Evil Oppressors – The Scientist – http://www.the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/49166/title/Clock-Gene-Mutation-Leads-to–Night-Owl–Behavior/
- Long-term memories aren’t just short-term memories transferred into storage – ScienceAlert – http://www.sciencealert.com/long-term-memories-aren-t-just-short-term-memories-transferred-into-storage
- Happy Vulcan Fingers to you, from the Agent of 42!
Podbean Episode Link: https://aquarianm.podbean.com/e/episode-011-dinosaur-bones-and-temporal-torture/
This podcast in general will talk about tech, sci-fi, space news, UFO’s, unique geek issues, and more. We’ll also discuss differences between the West Coast (So-Cal) and the Great Lakes region of the Midwest. The Universe is vast. So will be our discussions.
Thank you for listening. (Episode courtesy of our founder & President, Dan Stafford)